Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I watch these shows and think, NO WONDER YOU'RE FAT YOU EAT THAT SHIT. Then cry the next time I ring up $300 worth of mostly organic, whole grain, unprocessed food.

My poor kids though, all they want is Kraft, Kool-Aid, Chef Boyardee, Gold Fish, Fruit Roll Ups and sugary cereal.

The things I would love to get free product coupons for are:

Tide
Downy
Scrubbing Bubbles
Mr Clean
Febreze
Crest
Dove
Irish Spring
Herbal Essenses
Sephora (hah)

The list can go on. If I can build up a stash of these types of things I'll be a very happy person. 

1 comment:

  1. You know I think the same thing. I use my couponing for the type of things you mentioned. ANd while I do use some of the processed things, it is the the "treat" foods for my kids. It isn't often they get the junky things so I don't think it is *too* bad. I will say my kids get to eat cereal but the sugary ones are few and far between, it is usually Cherrios. I do have a wonderful stock pile of body wash, deoderant, razors and shampoo though. I am working on paper products next. DH just wont do family cloth. And I need to make more napkins.

    ReplyDelete