Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Readz

Going to school I have a lot of free time where I can't get into studying, 10 minutes while waiting on a teacher, 15 minutes while waiting for lunch, 5 minutes between lectures etc. I have an Amazon Kindle 2 that my dad purchased for me for Christmas 2 years ago. I love it so much in fact I've been thinking of picking up the Kindle 3 to use as a backup. I load it up in various ways, and then read until my eyes fall out. :-D Easy Peasy!

Some of the good books I've read this year include the entire Sookie Stackhouse series.

Yes this is the series that spawned HBO's True Blood. Which I love but doesn't stick to the books story line very closely. Like, pretty much at all. Which is good because I'd be awfully sad if LaFayette wasn't in the show.

I read Robin Hobbs new Dragon series.... I can gush over this, seriously so just pick up and do us both a favor. This really thrilled me, and I miss the characters, they because really real. I hope the 3rd book comes out soon. I love the way she writes.

I read the new Hollow's book by Kim Harrison, Pale Demon. As always it wasn't long enough and I was left wishing I were a pixie.

Another series I have been keeping up on was Janet Evonavich's

No comments:

Post a Comment