Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer of change? Or summer of slacking?

I've come to the conclusion that I need to put my time into my home and my family, currently I am on bedrest and spend a lot of time on the internet, I need to end that and knit, sew and clean more.  I also need to find a way to be nicer to my children and my husband. They deserve to have me at my best and I need to work my hardest to provide that for them.

One of the hardest things for me to overcome is the fact that I'm just not very lady-like, I am vulgar and immodest, I speak in a manner that's best described as ghetto. These things my husband has mentioned to me several times, and I am going to change.

I've been working on my immodesty already, I try to not leave the house without combing my hair and applying a coat of mascara, I'm going to be wearing dresses and skirts almost daily with the occasional pair of jeans or shorts thrown in for comfort. I try to not show my shoulders and too much of my cleavage, which is difficult these days due to my growing body however it's something I'm aware of.

I also curse and yell at my kids a lot. I'm going to make a concentrated effort to end both of those behaviors.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment