Monday, May 24, 2010

Books...

I'm a reader.. Oh boy am I a reader. When I was little my little brother actually told my parents to make me QUIT reading because it took FOREVER for us to go anywhere because I had to stop and read all the signs (imagine this at the bulletin board at the grocery store, or a phone pole in front of a restaraunt). I thought he was being a spoiled little turd, my parents told him to deal with it. And life moved on.

Well enter the internet. OMG more stuff to read, more ways to rot my brain. So now I am on the computer like 10-12 hours a day, on top of reading a book, when I go to the bathroom, nap with my daughter etc etc. I have a netbook, a kindle and a droid so basically my brain is ALWAYS shoved up some authors butt enjoying the view. (yeah I'm grody like that)

Anyhow My point is, you need to read too. Enter this contest. http://www.bibliophilicbookblog.com/2010/05/here-we-go-again.html Do it. Cause I don't need to win but I want to but I also want someone I know to win so the loss hurts less :-D

1 comment:

  1. I am quite a reader too, although w/ 3 kids now, it's harder to find the time to do so. Thanks for stopping by & entering my giveaway on The Gift Closet! :)

    Heather
    The Gift Closet
    www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete